Apply for this year’s
Corporate Cleaning Services Ltd.
Scholarship / Bursary of $500
The deadline for application acceptance is: Oct 31st, 2019.
We will be awarding 1 Bursary of $500.00 to one qualifying student to be selected by our selection committee.
Corporate Cleaning Services has created the CCS Scholarship/ Bursary program for dependent children and grandchildren of company employees and sub-contractors to pursue their post-secondary education. The scholarship program has been designed to help, promote and support higher education to children of our valued company employees. This program is part of our company’s commitment to making a positive and progressive change in our community.
The program consists of one (1) bursary per year of $500.00 and is being awarded one per student in a life time.
Who Can Apply?
- Dependent children and grandchildren of company employees and sub-contractors.
- You are a student under the age of 25 as of December 31, 2019
- You have not received the Corporate Cleaning Services Scholarship Award previously. (No applicant will be awarded a scholarship more than once.).
- Students enrolled in post-secondary education and already attending classes.
- Your parent or grandparent has been continuously employed or contracted with Corporate Cleaning Services for at least two years (24 months).
- You plan to study a trade or do technical/vocational training or an undergraduate degree or diploma at a designated school or university located in B.C.
- You must demonstrate participation in volunteer activities
If you meet the qualifications above, and wish to apply, please contact our office for instructions on how to access the application forms